Monday, January 30, 2012

Revlon Lip Butters

The infamous Revlon lip butters are so popular that its always sold out in stores. I managed to find 4 and were pleased with the results.The shades I got were Berry Smoothie, Candy Apple, Gumdrop, and Creme Brulee. They are creamy in consistency, glide smoothly on the lips, and don't dry them out too much. They're the perfect combination of a lipstick and a lip gloss so if you love the both of them, go and buy yourself some!


 


(L-R) Berry Smoothie, Candy Apple, Gumdrop, and Creme Brulee

3 comments:

  1. Wow beautiful Lip Butters! I like the colours!

    Hope you visit me on my Blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love them! I got the bright pink one (don't remember the name) and can't wait to buy different colours as well! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. these colours looks beautiful!
    will have to check them out!


    Natali xoxo
    www.divagirlstrikesagain.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete